- The temperature on May 26, 1883 was about 22.9 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 57%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1883: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- February 23 » Alabama becomes the first U.S. state to enact an anti-trust law.
- March 28 » Tonkin Campaign: French victory in the Battle of Gia Cuc.
- May 20 » Krakatoa begins to erupt; the volcano explodes three months later, killing more than 36,000 people.
- August 21 » An F5 tornado strikes Rochester, Minnesota, leading to the creation of the Mayo Clinic.
- October 22 » Mödling and Hinterbrühl Tram, Vienna, Austria, first electric tram powered by overhead wire.
- November 9 » The 90th Winnipeg Battalion of Rifles, (later the Royal Winnipeg Rifles) of the Canadian Armed Forces is founded.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Mur
has been compiled by Theo Mur
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Theo Mur, "Stamboom Mur", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-mur/I1070727123.php : accessed February 7, 2023), "Jansje Hamming (1860-????)".