- The temperature on June 16, 1904 was between 12.6 °C and 19.2 °C and averaged 16.0 °C. There was 3.2 hours of sunshine (19%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1904: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.4 million citizens.
- February 8 » Aceh War: Dutch Colonial Army's Marechaussee regiment led by General G.C.E. van Daalen launch military campaign to capture Gayo Highland, Alas Highland, and Batak Highland in Dutch East Indies' Northern Sumatra region, which ends with genocide to Acehnese and Bataks people.
- February 8 » Battle of Port Arthur: A surprise torpedo attack by the Japanese at Port Arthur, China starts the Russo-Japanese War.
- February 17 » Madama Butterfly receives its première at La Scala in Milan.
- February 22 » The United Kingdom sells a meteorological station on the South Orkney Islands to Argentina; the islands are subsequently claimed by the United Kingdom in 1908.
- October 4 » The IFK Göteborg football club is founded in Sweden.
- December 3 » The Jovian moon Himalia is discovered by Charles Dillon Perrine at California's Lick Observatory.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Mur
has been compiled by Theo Mur
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Theo Mur, "Stamboom Mur", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-mur/I1070727103.php : accessed December 4, 2022), "Geertruida Kroon (1879-????)".