- The temperature on April 21, 1946 was between 1.5 °C and 13.0 °C and averaged 7.8 °C. There was 4.2 hours of sunshine (29%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 24, 1945 till July 3, 1946 the Netherlands had a cabinet Schermerhorn - Drees with the prime ministers Prof. ir. W. Schermerhorn (VDB) and W. Drees (PvdA).
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 3, 1946 to August 7, 1948 the cabinet Beel I, with Dr. L.J.M. Beel (KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1946: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 9.3 million citizens.
- January 22 » Creation of the Central Intelligence Group, forerunner of the Central Intelligence Agency.
- April 18 » The International Court of Justice holds its inaugural meeting in The Hague, Netherlands.
- May 9 » King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy abdicates and is succeeded by Umberto II.
- July 1 » Crossroads Able is the first postwar nuclear weapon test.
- December 19 » Start of the First Indochina War.
- December 20 » The popular Christmas film It's a Wonderful Life is first released in New York City.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Mur
has been compiled by Theo Mur
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Theo Mur, "Stamboom Mur", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-mur/I1046005568.php : accessed June 26, 2022), "Elisabet Geertruida "Elly" Bosschaart (1946-2019)".