Personal data Evertje Hofstede
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Evertje Hofstede
Household of Evertje Hofstede
She is married to Berend van Dieren on July 17, 1874 at Wilsum, Nederland, she was 21 years old.
Timeline Evertje Hofstede
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hofstede
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hofstede.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hofstede.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hofstede.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 17, 1874)
- The temperature on July 17, 1874 was about 18.9 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 55%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- A flood on the Mill River in Massachusetts destroys much of four villages and kills 139 people.
- Birkenhead Park, the first civic public park, is opened in Birkenhead.
- The Mounties begin their March West.