- The temperature on March 15, 1863 was about 3.8 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- January 26 » American Civil War: Governor of Massachusetts John Albion Andrew receives permission from the Secretary of War to raise a militia organization for men of African descent.
- April 2 » American Civil War: The largest in a series of Southern bread riots occurs in Richmond, Virginia.
- April 17 » American Civil War: Grierson's Raid begins: Troops under Union Army Colonel Benjamin Grierson attack central Mississippi.
- June 14 » Second Assault on the Confederate works at the Siege of Port Hudson during the American Civil War.
- August 17 » American Civil War: In Charleston, South Carolina, Union batteries and ships bombard Confederate-held Fort Sumter.
- November 23 » American Civil War: Battle of Chattanooga begins: Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant reinforce troops at Chattanooga, Tennessee, and counter-attack Confederate troops.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication stamboom Mondria
has been compiled by P.Heres
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
P.Heres, "stamboom Mondria", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-mondria/I1099525716.php : accessed October 2, 2022), "Geesje Overbosch (1861-1863)".