Personal data Johannes Theodorus /Kempen (Johannes Theodorus) van
- First name Johannes Theodorus.
- He was born on November 1, 1855 in Zevenaar (Ge/Nl).
- Profession: [smid] [grofsmid].
- He died on October 13, 1933 in Arnhem (Ge/Nl), he was 77 years old.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Theodorus /Kempen van
Household of Johannes Theodorus /Kempen (Johannes Theodorus) van
He is married to Johanna Wilhelmina Rutjes on November 16, 1888 at Zevenaar (Ge/Nl), he was 33 years old.
Notes about Johannes Theodorus /Kempen (Johannes Theodorus) van
Sterbealter: 77 Jahre
Timeline Johannes Theodorus /Kempen (Johannes Theodorus) van
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Van.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Van.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 16, 1888)
- The temperature on November 16, 1888 was about 11.4 °C. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 100%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1888: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The National Geographic Society is founded in Washington, D.C..
- The first issue of National Geographic Magazine is published
- Reverend Charles Lutwidge Dodgson predicts to his followers that the antichrist will be born on a May 4th.