- The temperature on May 8, 1884 was about 12.7 °C. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 74%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1884: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- January 4 » The Fabian Society is founded in London, United Kingdom.
- April 20 » Pope Leo XIII publishes the encyclical Humanum genus.
- May 31 » The arrival at Plymouth of Tāwhiao, King of Maoris, to claim the protection of Queen Victoria.
- October 14 » George Eastman receives a U.S. Government patent on his new paper-strip photographic film.
- October 22 » The International Meridian Conference designates the Royal Observatory, Greenwich as the world's prime meridian.
- December 10 » Mark Twain's Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is published.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Mertens
has been compiled by G. Mertens
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
G. Mertens, "Stamboom Mertens", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-mertens/I11319.php : accessed June 30, 2022), "Johanna Krijnen (1808-1884)".