Personal data Jacob IJzerman
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacob IJzerman
Household of Jacob IJzerman
He is married to Maria Marskamp on March 26, 1887 at Heerde, Nederland, he was 26 years old.
Timeline Jacob IJzerman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname IJzerman
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname IJzerman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about IJzerman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching IJzerman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 26, 1887)
- The temperature on March 26, 1887 was about 8.3 °C. The air pressure was 14 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 75%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1887: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Coimbra Academic Association, the oldest students' union in Portugal, is founded.
- In Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania the first Groundhog Day is observed.
- Construction of the Manchester Ship Canal begins at Eastham.