- The temperature on April 18, 1790 was about 6.0 °C. Wind direction mainly north-northwest. Weather type: zeer betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1790: Source: Wikipedia
- May 29 » Rhode Island becomes the last of North America's original Thirteen Colonies to ratify the Constitution and become one of the United States.
- July 9 » The Swedish Navy captures one third of the Russian Baltic fleet.
- July 14 » French Revolution: Citizens of Paris celebrate the unity of the French people and the national reconciliation in the Fête de la Fédération.
- July 31 » The first U.S. patent is issued, to inventor Samuel Hopkins for a potash process.
- August 2 » The first United States Census is conducted.
- October 9 » A severe earthquake in northern Algeria causes severe damage and a tsunami in the Mediterranean Sea and kills three thousand.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Meijer - Wentzel
has been compiled by Meijer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Meijer, "Stamboom Meijer - Wentzel", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-meijer-wentzel/I22972.php : accessed October 1, 2022), "Aart Verweij (1790-????)".