Timeline Aaltje Siebelink
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Siebelink
- The temperature on May 23, 1888 was about 14.9 °C. The air pressure was 22 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 27%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1888: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- March 20 » The premiere of the very first Romani language operetta is staged in Moscow, Russia.
- May 12 » In Southeast Asia, the North Borneo Chartered Company's territories become the British protectorate of North Borneo.
- June 15 » Crown Prince Wilhelm becomes Kaiser Wilhelm II; he will be the last Emperor of the German Empire. Due to the death of his predecessors Wilhelm I and Frederick III, 1888 is the Year of the Three Emperors.
- August 5 » Bertha Benz drives from Mannheim to Pforzheim and back in the first long distance automobile trip, commemorated as the Bertha Benz Memorial Route since 2008.
- September 8 » In London, the body of Jack the Ripper's second murder victim, Annie Chapman, is found.
- October 21 » Foundation of the Swiss Social Democratic Party.
- The temperature on May 12, 1906 was between 7.1 °C and 24.3 °C and averaged 16.1 °C. There was 12.0 hours of sunshine (77%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1906: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.5 million citizens.
- February 10 » HMSDreadnought, the first of a revolutionary new breed of battleships is christened and launched by King Edward VII.
- February 11 » Pope Pius X publishes the encyclical Vehementer Nos.
- March 15 » Rolls-Royce Limited is incorporated.
- June 25 » Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania millionaire Harry Thaw shoots and kills prominent architect Stanford White.
- November 9 » Theodore Roosevelt is the first sitting President of the United States to make an official trip outside the country. He did so to inspect progress on the Panama Canal.
- December 24 » Radio: Reginald Fessenden transmits the first radio broadcast; consisting of a poetry reading, a violin solo, and a speech.
- The temperature on July 7, 1954 was between 5.5 °C and 16.3 °C and averaged 11.1 °C. There was 0.5 mm of rain during 0.6 hours. There was 7.0 hours of sunshine (42%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 2, 1952 to October 13, 1956 the cabinet Drees II, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1954: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10.6 million citizens.
- January 2 » India establishes its highest civilian awards, the Bharat Ratna and the Padma Vibhushan.
- February 10 » U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower warns against United States intervention in Vietnam.
- June 9 » Joseph Welch, special counsel for the United States Army, lashes out at Senator Joseph McCarthy during the Army–McCarthy hearings, giving McCarthy the famous rebuke, "You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?"
- November 1 » The Front de Libération Nationale fires the first shots of the Algerian War of Independence.
- November 13 » Great Britain defeats France to capture the first ever Rugby League World Cup in Paris in front of around 30,000 spectators.
- December 2 » The Sino-American Mutual Defense Treaty, between the United States and Taiwan, is signed in Washington, D.C.