Personal data Kommertje Cornelia Lukaart
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Kommertje Cornelia Lukaart
Household of Kommertje Cornelia Lukaart
She is married to Dingenus Breesnee on September 29, 1898 at Nieuwe-Tonge, Goeree-Overflakkee, Zuid-Holland, she was 25 years old.
Bron huwelijk: burgerlijke stand, akte 9, Streekarchief Goeree-Overflakkee.
Notes by Kommertje Cornelia Lukaart
Bron overlijden: burgerlijke stand, akte 10, Streekarchief Goeree-Overflakkee.
Timeline Kommertje Cornelia Lukaart
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lukaart
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lukaart.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lukaart.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lukaart.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 29, 1898)
- The temperature on September 29, 1898 was about 17.6 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 59%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1898: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- 700 Greeks and 15 Englishmen are killed by the Turks in Heraklion, Greece.
- Czar Nikolay II expels Jews from major Russian cities.
- Spanish-American War: U.S. Marines land on the island of Cuba.