Personal data Maria Joosts Hollander
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Joosts Hollander
Household of Maria Joosts Hollander
She had a relationship with Cornelis Marinusz Breeman.
Notes about Maria Joosts Hollander
Bron geboorte en overlijden :Brederveld Web Site op MyHeritage.com.
Timeline Maria Joosts Hollander
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hollander
- The temperature on October 6, 1737 was about 13.0 °C. Wind direction mainly south east. Weather type: geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1737: Source: Wikipedia
- March 28 » The Marathas under Baji Rao I attack and defeat the Mughals in the Battle of Delhi.
- September 20 » The finish of the Walking Purchase which forces the cession of 1.2 million acres (4,860km²) of Lenape-Delaware tribal land to the Pennsylvania Colony.
- November 4 » The Teatro di San Carlo, the oldest working opera house in Europe, is inaugurated in Naples, Italy.
- December 24 » The Marathas defeat the combined forces of the Mughal Empire, Rajputs of Jaipur, Nizam of Hyderabad, Nawab of Awadh and Nawab of Bengal in the Battle of Bhopal.
- The temperature on March 21, 1789 was about 4.0 °C. Wind direction mainly west-northwest. Weather type: betrokken winderig. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1789: Source: Wikipedia
- April 30 » On the balcony of Federal Hall on Wall Street in New York City, George Washington takes the oath of office to become the first elected President of the United States.
- May 5 » In France, the Estates-General convenes for the first time since 1614.
- July 10 » Alexander Mackenzie reaches the Mackenzie River delta.
- July 12 » In response to the dismissal of the French finance minister Jacques Necker, the radical journalist Camille Desmoulins gives a speech which results in the storming of the Bastille two days later.
- August 7 » The United States Department of War is established.
- September 25 » The United States Congress passes twelve constitutional amendments: the ten known as the Bill of Rights, the (unratified) Congressional Apportionment Amendment, and the Congressional Compensation Amendment.
- 1716 » George Montagu-Dunk, 2nd Earl of Halifax, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland († 1771)
- 1729 » Sarah Crosby, English preacher, the first female Methodist preacher († 1804)
- 1732 » John Broadwood, Scottish businessman, co-founded John Broadwood and Sons († 1812)
- 1738 » Archduchess Maria Anna of Austria († 1789)
- 1742 » Johan Herman Wessel, Norwegian-Danish poet and playwright († 1755)
- 1744 » James McGill, Scottish-Canadian businessman and philanthropist, founded McGill University († 1813)