Personal data Weijntje Schuddemat
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Weijntje Schuddemat
Timeline Weijntje Schuddemat
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schuddemat
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1685: Source: Wikipedia
- February 6 » James II of England and VII of Scotland is proclaimed King upon the death of his brother Charles II.
- February 20 » René-Robert Cavelier establishes Fort St. Louis at Matagorda Bay thus forming the basis for France's claim to Texas.
- May 7 » Battle of Vrtijeljka between rebels and Ottoman forces.
- June 20 » Monmouth Rebellion: James Scott, 1st Duke of Monmouth declares himself King of England at Bridgwater.
- July 6 » Battle of Sedgemoor: Last battle of the Monmouth Rebellion. troops of King James II defeat troops of James Scott, 1st Duke of Monmouth.
The publication Stamboom Lucas-Nieuwburg
has been compiled by Jan Lucas
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jan Lucas, "Stamboom Lucas-Nieuwburg", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-lucas-nieuwburg/I27688.php : accessed September 17, 2021), "Weijntje Schuddemat (1685-????)".