Personal data Katrina Schuddemat
- She was christened on October 13, 1709 in Leiden.
Vader vermeld als Jiles Schuddemaat, gedoiopt Hooglandsche Kerk
- This information was last updated on March 1, 2016.
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Katrina Schuddemat
Timeline Katrina Schuddemat
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schuddemat
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1709: Source: Wikipedia
- February 2 » Alexander Selkirk is rescued after being shipwrecked on a desert island, inspiring Daniel Defoe's adventure book Robinson Crusoe.
- June 28 » Peter the Great defeats Charles XII of Sweden at the Battle of Poltava.
- July 8 » Peter I of Russia defeats Charles XII of Sweden at the Battle of Poltava, thus effectively ending Sweden's status as a major power in Europe.
- August 8 » Bartolomeu de Gusmão demonstrates the lifting power of hot air in an audience before the king of Portugal in Lisbon, Portugal.
- August 28 » Meidingnu Pamheiba is crowned King of Manipur.
- September 11 » Battle of Malplaquet: Great Britain, Netherlands and Austria fight against France.
The publication Stamboom Lucas-Nieuwburg
has been compiled by Jan Lucas
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jan Lucas, "Stamboom Lucas-Nieuwburg", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-lucas-nieuwburg/I27613.php : accessed July 28, 2021), "Katrina Schuddemat (1709-????)".