Personal data Abraham Schuddemat
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Abraham Schuddemat
Timeline Abraham Schuddemat
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schuddemat
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1687: Source: Wikipedia
- March 19 » Explorer Robert Cavelier de La Salle, searching for the mouth of the Mississippi River, is murdered by his own men.
- July 5 » Isaac Newton publishes Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica.
- August 12 » Battle of Mohács: Charles of Lorraine defeats the Ottoman Empire.
- September 26 » Morean War: The Parthenon in Athens, used as a gunpowder depot by the Ottoman garrison, is partially destroyed after being bombarded during the Siege of the Acropolis by Venetian forces.
- December 31 » The first Huguenots set sail from France to the Cape of Good Hope.
The publication Stamboom Lucas-Nieuwburg
has been compiled by Jan Lucas
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jan Lucas, "Stamboom Lucas-Nieuwburg", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-lucas-nieuwburg/I27431.php : accessed September 29, 2021), "Abraham Schuddemat (1687-< 1688)".