Personal data Bastiaan Fredrik Muurlink
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Bastiaan Fredrik Muurlink
Household of Bastiaan Fredrik Muurlink
He is married to Maartje de Neef(f) on July 31, 1878 at Rotterdam, he was 28 years old.Source 2
- akte nr. 3295
- akte nr. 687
Timeline Bastiaan Fredrik Muurlink
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Muurlink
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 31, 1878)
- The temperature on July 31, 1878 was about 19.0 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 78%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- First assassination attempt against Umberto I of Italy.
- Milk is first delivered in bottles.
- The coat of arms of the Baku governorate is established.