- The temperature on November 2, 1759 was about 7.0 °C. Wind direction mainly southwest. Weather type: omtrent helder. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regentes Anna (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1759 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1759: Source: Wikipedia
- January 11 » The first American life insurance company, the Corporation for Relief of Poor and Distressed Presbyterian Ministers and of the Poor and Distressed Widows and Children of the Presbyterian Ministers (now part of Unum Group), is incorporated in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- May 1 » Josiah Wedgwood founds the Wedgwood pottery company in Great Britain.
- July 25 » French and Indian War: In Western New York, British forces capture Fort Niagara from the French, who subsequently abandon Fort Rouillé.
- August 19 » Battle of Lagos Naval battle during the Seven Years' War between Great Britain and France.
- September 18 » French and Indian War: The Articles of Capitulation of Quebec are signed.
- December 31 » Arthur Guinness signs a 9,000 year lease at £45 per annum and starts brewing Guinness.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jac Linders, "Stamboom Linders, Noord-Limburg", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-linders/I21246.php : accessed January 28, 2023), "Fredriksken Zeesink (????-1759)".