Personal data Dirk Langereis
Ancestors (and descendant) of Dirk Langereis
Household of Dirk Langereis
He is married to Guurtje Langereis on June 9, 1895 at Berkhout (Nh), he was 22 years old.
Notes by Dirk Langereis
Beroep: Arbeider, meesterknecht kalkbranderij, landbouwer, directeur ener kalkfabriek
Timeline Dirk Langereis
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Langereis
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Langereis.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Langereis.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Langereis.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 9, 1895)
- The temperature on June 9, 1895 was about 21.4 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 63%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- 'Regentes Emma' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1895: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- Revolution breaks out in Baire, a town near Santiago de Cuba, beginning the second war for Cuban independence, that ends with the Spanish-American War in 1898.
- The Treaty of Shimonoseki between China and Japan is signed. This marks the end of the First Sino-Japanese War, and the defeated Qing Empire is forced to renounce its claims on Korea and to concede the southern portion of the Fengtien province, Taiwan and the Pescadores Islands to Japan.
- American frontier murderer and outlaw, John Wesley Hardin, is killed by an off-duty policeman in a saloon in El Paso, Texas.