Personal data Willem Coenraad IJsseling
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Coenraad IJsseling
Timeline Willem Coenraad IJsseling
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname IJsseling
- The temperature on October 3, 1869 was about 15.3 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 89%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- February 5 » The largest alluvial gold nugget in history, called the "Welcome Stranger", is found in Moliagul, Victoria, Australia.
- March 24 » The last of Titokowaru's forces surrendered to the New Zealand government, ending his uprising.
- April 17 » Morelos is admitted as the 27th state of Mexico.
- July 10 » Gävle, Sweden, is largely destroyed in a fire; 80% of its 10,000 residents are left homeless.
- August 2 » Japan's Edo society class system is abolished as part of the Meiji Restoration reforms.
- October 5 » The Saxby Gale devastates the Bay of Fundy region in Canada.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Nienke Kuurstra, "Stamboom Kuurstra en Gordijn", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-kuurstra-en-gordijn/I31521.php : accessed July 25, 2021), "Willem Coenraad IJsseling (1869-????)".