- The temperature on February 12, 1715 was about 9.0 °C. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1715: Source: Wikipedia
- April 15 » The Pocotaligo Massacre triggers the start of the Yamasee War in colonial South Carolina.
- May 3 » A total solar eclipse was visible across northern Europe, and northern Asia, as predicted by Edmond Halley to within 4 minutes accuracy.
- July 20 » Seventh Ottoman–Venetian War: The Ottoman Empire captures Nauplia, the capital of the Republic of Venice's "Kingdom of the Morea", thereby opening the way to the swift Ottoman reconquest of the Morea.
- July 31 » Seven days after a Spanish treasure fleet of 12 ships left Havana, Cuba for Spain, 11 of them sink in a storm off the coast of Florida. A few centuries later, treasure is salvaged from these wrecks.
- September 1 » King Louis XIV of France dies after a reign of 72 years, which is the longest of any major European monarch.
- November 13 » Jacobite rising in Scotland: Battle of Sheriffmuir: The forces of the Kingdom of Great Britain halt the Jacobite advance, although the action is inconclusive.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Kuijper
has been compiled by Rob Kuijper
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Rob Kuijper, "Stamboom Kuijper", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-kuijper/I7116.php : accessed December 3, 2022), "Leonardus van Luk (1715-????)".