Timeline Hendrik Zut
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zut
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zut.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zut.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zut.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 5, 1908)
- The temperature on February 5, 1908 was between -0.6 °C and 4.8 °C and averaged 1.5 °C. There was 3.2 hours of sunshine (34%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1908: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.7 million citizens.
- Mother's Day is observed for the first time in the United States, in Grafton, West Virginia.
- The Tunguska event occurs in remote Siberia.
- An earthquake rocks Messina, Sicily killing over 75,000.