Personal data Jannetje Schadee
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jannetje Schadee
Household of Jannetje Schadee
She is married to Willem Kuijer on June 14, 1870 at Laren, she was 35 years old.
Timeline Jannetje Schadee
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schadee
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Schadee.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schadee.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Schadee.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 14, 1870)
- The temperature on June 14, 1870 was about 25.8 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 56%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Sedan is fought, resulting in a decisive Prussian victory.
- The inauguration of the Musikverein in Vienna.
- The Kingdom of Prussia and the Second French Empire commence the Franco-Prussian War.