Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1659: Source: Wikipedia
- February 11 » The assault on Copenhagen by Swedish forces is beaten back with heavy losses.
- May 6 » English Restoration: A faction of the British Army removes Richard Cromwell as Lord Protector of the Commonwealth and reinstalls the Rump Parliament.
- May 21 » In the Concert of The Hague, the Dutch Republic, the Commonwealth of England and the Kingdom of France set out their views on how the Second Northern War should end.
- May 25 » Richard Cromwell resigns as Lord Protector of England following the restoration of the Long Parliament, beginning a second brief period of the republican government called the Commonwealth of England.
- June 29 » At the Battle of Konotop the Ukrainian armies of Ivan Vyhovsky defeat the Russians led by Prince Trubetskoy.
- December 28 » The Marathas defeat the Adilshahi forces in the Battle of Kolhapur.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Kroon en Telleman
has been compiled by Ineke Kroon
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ineke Kroon, "Stamboom Kroon en Telleman", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-kroon-en-telleman/I8244.php : accessed August 12, 2022), "Cornelis Anthonisz van Krimpen (1659-????)".