- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1682: Source: Wikipedia
- April 9 » Robert Cavelier de La Salle discovers the mouth of the Mississippi River, claims it for France and names it Louisiana.
- May 6 » Louis XIV of France moves his court to the Palace of Versailles.
- August 24 » William Penn receives the area that is now the state of Delaware, and adds it to his colony of Pennsylvania.
- September 14 » Bishop Gore School, one of the oldest schools in Wales, is founded.
- October 27 » Philadelphia is founded in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Kroon en Telleman
has been compiled by Ineke Kroon
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ineke Kroon, "Stamboom Kroon en Telleman", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-kroon-en-telleman/I8232.php : accessed August 12, 2022), "Neeltje Jacobs van Krimpen (1682-????)".