Personal data Leuntje Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leuntje Wisse
Household of Leuntje Wisse
She is married to Jan de Kam on September 20, 1872 at Grijpskerke, she was 20 years old.
Timeline Leuntje Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 20, 1872)
- The temperature on September 20, 1872 was about 13.7 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 75%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- Challenger expedition: HMSChallenger, commanded by Captain George Nares, sails from Portsmouth.
- Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- George Westinghouse patents the air brake.