Personal data Jenneke Kevelham
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jenneke Kevelham
Household of Jenneke Kevelham
She is married to Dirk Hendrik Klumpers.
They got married on December 30, 1876
, she was 27 years old.
Timeline Jenneke Kevelham
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kevelham
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Kevelham.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kevelham.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kevelham.
- The temperature on December 30, 1876 was about 7.5 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- January 15 » The first newspaper in Afrikaans, Die Afrikaanse Patriot, is published in Paarl.
- February 26 » Japan and Korea sign a treaty granting Japanese citizens extraterritoriality rights, opening three ports to Japanese trade, and ending Korea's status as a tributary state of Qing dynasty China.
- March 7 » Alexander Graham Bell is granted a patent for an invention he calls the "telephone".
- June 17 » American Indian Wars: Battle of the Rosebud: 1,500 Sioux and Cheyenne led by Crazy Horse beat back General George Crook's forces at Rosebud Creek in Montana Territory.
- August 1 » Colorado is admitted as the 38th U.S. state.
- December 23 » First day of the Constantinople Conference which resulted in agreement for political reforms in the Balkans.
The publication Stamboom Klumpers
has been compiled by Theo Klumpers
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Theo Klumpers, "Stamboom Klumpers", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-klumpers/I295.php : accessed September 20, 2021), "Jenneke Kevelham (1849-????)".