Timeline Willem Johannes Karels
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Karels
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Karels.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Karels.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Karels.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 11, 1880)
- The temperature on August 11, 1880 was about 19.6 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 63%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1880: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- The Great Gale of 1880 devastates parts of Oregon and Washington with high wind and heavy snow.
- In Menlo Park, New Jersey, Thomas Edison performs the first test of his electric railway.
- An F4 tornado strikes Marshfield, Missouri, killing 99 people and injuring 100.