Personal data Willem Johannes KARELS
- He was born on August 14, 1853 in Nieuwe Tonge, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- Profession: huisschilder.
- He died on November 5, 1912 in 's Gravenhage, he was 59 years old.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Johannes KARELS
Household of Willem Johannes KARELS
He is married to Maria Johanna Cornelia van RIJN on August 11, 1880 at 's Gravenhage, he was 26 years old.
Timeline Willem Johannes KARELS
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname KARELS
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 11, 1880)
- The temperature on August 11, 1880 was about 19.6 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 63%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1880: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- Mexican soldiers kill Victorio, one of the greatest Apache military strategists.
- John Philip Sousa becomes leader of the United States Marine Band.
- War of the Pacific: The Battle of Arica, assault and capture of Morro de Arica (Arica Cape), that ended the Campaña del Desierto (Desert Campaign).