- The temperature on December 22, 1902 was between -1.1 °C and 5.3 °C and averaged 2.3 °C. There was 0.4 hours of sunshine (5%). Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1902: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.2 million citizens.
- January 1 » The first American college football bowl game, the Rose Bowl between Michigan and Stanford, is held in Pasadena, California.
- January 30 » The first Anglo-Japanese Alliance is signed in London.
- April 2 » "Electric Theatre", the first full-time movie theater in the United States, opens in Los Angeles.
- May 8 » In Martinique, Mount Pelée erupts, destroying the town of Saint-Pierre and killing over 30,000 people. Only a handful of residents survive the blast.
- August 22 » Cadillac Motor Company is founded.
- November 21 » The Philadelphia Football Athletics defeated the Kanaweola Athletic Club of Elmira, New York, 39–0, in the first ever professional American football night game.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Johan Jongman, "Stamboom Jongman, van Weert, Menger & Kooij", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-jongman-van-weert-menger-kooij/I4478.php : accessed December 3, 2021), "Jan Wolter Schrotenboer (1902-)".