Personal data Jan Beukema
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Beukema
Overlijdensregister Stedum 1954, akte nr. 1
Timeline Jan Beukema
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Beukema
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Beukema.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Beukema.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Beukema.
- The temperature on January 12, 1954 was between 4.4 °C and 7.3 °C and averaged 6.1 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. The almost completely overcast was. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 2, 1952 to October 13, 1956 the cabinet Drees II, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1954: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10.6 million citizens.
- January 14 » The Hudson Motor Car Company merges with Nash-Kelvinator Corporation forming the American Motors Corporation.
- February 28 » The first color television sets using the NTSC standard are offered for sale to the general public.
- May 13 » The original Broadway production of The Pajama Game opens and runs for another 1,063 performances. Later received three Tony Awards for Best Musical, Best Performance by a Featured Actress in a Musical, and Best Choreography.
- June 9 » Joseph Welch, special counsel for the United States Army, lashes out at Senator Joseph McCarthy during the Army–McCarthy hearings, giving McCarthy the famous rebuke, "You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?"
- July 5 » Elvis Presley records his first single, "That's All Right", at Sun Records in Memphis, Tennessee.
- September 11 » Hurricane Edna hits New England as a Category 2 hurricane, causing significant damage and 29 deaths.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Wilma Alsemgeest-de Vries, "Stamboom De Vries Buddingh", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-jjd-de-vries/I1859.php : accessed July 29, 2021), "Jan Beukema (1954-1954)".