Geboorte Akte No.67
Huwelijks akte No.40
Timeline Johanna Maria Kop Jansen
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kop Jansen
- The temperature on March 26, 1888 was about 3.9 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 31 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1888: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- January 13 » The National Geographic Society is founded in Washington, D.C.
- April 6 » Thomas Green Clemson dies, bequeathing his estate to the State of South Carolina to establish Clemson Agricultural College.
- June 15 » Crown Prince Wilhelm becomes Kaiser Wilhelm II; he will be the last Emperor of the German Empire. Due to the death of his predecessors Wilhelm I and Frederick III, 1888 is the Year of the Three Emperors.
- September 8 » In England, the first six Football League matches are played.
- October 17 » Thomas Edison files a patent for the Optical Phonograph (the first movie).
- December 22 » The Christmas Meeting of 1888, considered to be the official start of the Faroese independence movement.
- The temperature on September 23, 1915 was between 6.6 °C and 21.9 °C and averaged 14.2 °C. There was 7.4 hours of sunshine (61%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1915: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.3 million citizens.
- January 17 » Russia defeats Ottoman Turkey in the Battle of Sarikamish during the Caucasus Campaign of World War I.
- February 8 » D. W. Griffith's controversial film The Birth of a Nation premieres in Los Angeles.
- March 26 » The Vancouver Millionaires win the 1915 Stanley Cup Finals, the first championship played between the Pacific Coast Hockey Association and the National Hockey Association.
- March 27 » Typhoid Mary, the first healthy carrier of disease ever identified in the United States is put in quarantine for the second time, where she would remain for the rest of her life.
- May 22 » Lassen Peak erupts with a powerful force, the only volcano besides Mount St. Helens to erupt in the contiguous U.S. during the 20th century.
- September 30 » World War I: Radoje Ljutovac becomes the first soldier in history to shoot down an enemy aircraft with ground-to-air fire.
- 1884 » Georges Imbert, French chemical engineer and inventor († 1950)
- 1884 » Wilhelm Backhaus, German pianist and educator († 1969)
- 1886 » Hugh Mulzac, Vincentian-American soldier and politician († 1971)
- 1888 » Elsa Brändström, Swedish nurse and philanthropist († 1948)
- 1893 » James Bryant Conant, American chemist, academic, and diplomat, 1st United States Ambassador to West Germany († 1978)
- 1893 » Palmiro Togliatti, Italian journalist and politician, Italian Minister of Justice († 1964)