Personal data Grada Jacoba Kop Jansen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Grada Jacoba Kop Jansen
Household of Grada Jacoba Kop Jansen
She is married to Dirk Theodorus Bronkhorst on April 22, 1882 at Renkum, she was 23 years old.Source 4
Geboorte Akte No.109
Overlijdens acte No.3
Huwelijks akte No.10
Timeline Grada Jacoba Kop Jansen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kop Jansen
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 22, 1882)
- The temperature on April 22, 1882 was about 14.8 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 89%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1882: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Premiere of Richard Wagner's Parsifal at Bayreuth.
- The Nickel Plate Railroad opens for business.
- The Serbian kingdom is refounded.