Personal data Hendrika Kop Jansen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hendrika Kop Jansen
Household of Hendrika Kop Jansen
She is married to Pieter Verhei on October 8, 1875 at Vianen, she was 22 years old.Source 4
Geboorte Akte No.78
Overlijdens acte No.22
Huwelijks akte No.14
Timeline Hendrika Kop Jansen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kop Jansen
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 8, 1875)
- The temperature on October 8, 1875 was about 16.4 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 62%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Treaty of Saint Petersburg between Japan and Russia is ratified, providing for the exchange of Sakhalin for the Kuril Islands.
- Notorious New York City politician Boss Tweed escapes from prison and flees to Cuba, then Spain.
- The Herzegovinian rebellion against the Ottoman Empire begins.