Timeline Grietje Reinen van Nes
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Nes
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Van Nes.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Nes.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Van Nes.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 29, 1903)
- The temperature on October 29, 1903 was between 6.0 °C and 10.8 °C and averaged 8.7 °C. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1903: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- The first race at The Milwaukee Mile in West Allis, Wisconsin is held. It is the oldest major speedway in the world.
- The United States Department of Commerce and Labor is established (later split into Department of Commerce and Department of Labor).
- The Hay-Bunau-Varilla Treaty is signed by the United States and Panama, giving the United States exclusive rights over the Panama Canal Zone.