Personal data Jantje Jansdr Bas
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jantje Jansdr Bas
Household of Jantje Jansdr Bas
She is married to Hendrik Thomaszn Smit on May 1, 1894 at St Maarten, Noord-Holland, Nederland, she was 22 years old.
Timeline Jantje Jansdr Bas
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bas
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bas.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bas.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bas.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 1, 1894)
- The temperature on May 1, 1894 was about 10.1 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 75%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1894: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- The First Sino-Japanese War erupts between Japan and China over Korea.
- In New York City, 12,000 tailors strike against sweatshop working conditions.
- The Dreyfus affair begins in France, when Alfred Dreyfus is wrongly convicted of treason, on antisemitic grounds.