Personal data Wypkjen Hayes Bangma
Relationship Wypkjen Hayes Bangma
Ancestors (and descendant) of Wypkjen Hayes Bangma
Household of Wypkjen Hayes Bangma
She is married to (1) Oene Aukes Aukema on May 31, 1873, she was 21 years old.
She is married to (2) Johannes Sytses Rijpma on June 12, 1880 at Wonseradeel, Friesland, Nederland, she was 28 years old.
Timeline Wypkjen Hayes Bangma
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bangma
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bangma.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bangma.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bangma.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 31, 1873)
- The temperature on May 31, 1873 was about 12.4 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 83%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis receive a U.S. patent for blue jeans with copper rivets.
- The Kennel Club is founded, the oldest and first official registry of purebred dogs in the world.
- Yale, Princeton, Columbia, and Rutgers universities draft the first code of American football rules.