Personal data Derk Hulst
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Derk Hulst
Household of Derk Hulst
He is married to Willeken ter Horst on July 25, 1745 at Dinxperlo.Source 2
- gr, akte rbs478-94-6
Timeline Derk Hulst
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hulst
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hulst.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hulst.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hulst.
- The temperature on July 25, 1745 was about 15.0 °C. Wind direction mainly north. Weather type: betrokken geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1745: Source: Wikipedia
- June 16 » War of the Austrian Succession: New England colonial troops under the command of William Pepperrell capture the Fortress of Louisbourg in Louisbourg, New France (Old Style date).
- June 28 » A New England colonial army captures the French fortifications at Louisbourg (New Style).
- July 9 » French victory in the Battle of Melle allows them to capture Ghent in the days after.
- July 26 » The first recorded women's cricket match takes place near Guildford, England.
- September 21 » A Hanoverian army is defeated, in ten minutes, by the Jacobite forces of Prince Charles Edward Stuart
- November 8 » Charles Edward Stuart invades England with an army of ~5000 that would later participate in the Battle of Culloden.
- The temperature on April 9, 1786 was about 3.0 °C. Wind direction mainly north-northeast. Weather type: zeer betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1786: Source: Wikipedia
- January 16 » Virginia enacts the Statute for Religious Freedom authored by Thomas Jefferson.
- June 25 » Gavriil Pribylov discovers St. George Island of the Pribilof Islands in the Bering Sea.
- August 8 » Mont Blanc on the French-Italian border is climbed for the first time by Jacques Balmat and Dr. Michel-Gabriel Paccard.
- August 29 » Shays' Rebellion, an armed uprising of Massachusetts farmers, begins in response to high debt and tax burdens.
- September 11 » The beginning of the Annapolis Convention.
- November 30 » The Grand Duchy of Tuscany, under Pietro Leopoldo I, becomes the first modern state to abolish the death penalty (later commemorated as Cities for Life Day).