- The temperature on April 12, 1930 was between -1.2 °C and 15.2 °C and averaged 7.3 °C. There was 0.8 mm of rain during 1.3 hours. There was 3.7 hours of sunshine (27%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1930: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.8 million citizens.
- February 18 » While studying photographs taken in January, Clyde Tombaugh discovers Pluto.
- March 6 » International Unemployment Day demonstrations globally initiated by the Comintern.
- May 7 » The 7.1 Mw Salmas earthquake shakes northwestern Iran and southeastern Turkey with a maximum Mercalli intensity of IX (Violent). Up to three-thousand people were killed.
- May 27 » The 1,046 feet (319m) Chrysler Building in New York City, the tallest man-made structure at the time, opens to the public.
- June 21 » One-year conscription comes into force in France.
- September 17 » The Kurdish Ararat rebellion is suppressed by the Turks.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Family tree Homs
has been compiled by George Homs
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
George Homs, "Family tree Homs", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-homs/I6000000006209978636.php : accessed September 22, 2023), "Mrs. Fornjot Kvenland queen (± 165-± 220)".