Personal data Thomas de Jong
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Thomas de Jong
Household of Thomas de Jong
He is married to Stijntje van der Hoek on May 4, 1883 at Smallingerland, Friesland, Nederland, he was 22 years old.Source 3
WieWasWie.nl akte 39
WieWasWie.nl akte 21
WieWasWie.nl akte 23
Timeline Thomas de Jong
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Jong
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Jong.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Jong.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Jong.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 4, 1883)
- The temperature on May 4, 1883 was about 9.5 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 58%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1883: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The first Permanent Force cavalry and infantry regiments of the Canadian Army are formed: The Royal Canadian Dragoons and The Royal Canadian Regiment.
- First run of the Orient Express.
- The Metropolitan Opera House in New York City opens with a performance of Gounod's Faust.