Personal data Theodorus Jozeph Duikersloot
Ancestors (and descendant) of Theodorus Jozeph Duikersloot
Household of Theodorus Jozeph Duikersloot
He is married to Maria Jozina Hendriks on July 17, 1908 at Vinkeveen en Waverveen (Utrecht), he was 32 years old.Source 3
WieWasWie.nl akte 76
WieWasWie.nl akte 36
WieWasWie.nl akte 17
Timeline Theodorus Jozeph Duikersloot
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Duikersloot
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 17, 1908)
- The temperature on July 17, 1908 was between 12.7 °C and 19.4 °C and averaged 16.1 °C. There was 5.3 mm of rain. There was 1.8 hours of sunshine (11%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1908: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.7 million citizens.
- King Carlos I of Portugal and his son, Prince Luis Filipe are killed in Terreiro do Paco, Lisbon.
- At Masjed Soleyman (???? ??????) in southwest Persia, the first major commercial oil strike in the Middle East is made. The rights to the resource are quickly acquired by the United Kingdom.
- General Motors is founded.