WieWasWie.nl akte 26
WieWasWie.nl akte 8
Timeline Gerrigje Boon
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Boon
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Boon.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Boon.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Boon.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 2, 1920)
- The temperature on December 2, 1920 was between -1.3 °C and 5.8 °C and averaged 1.5 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. There was 1.9 hours of sunshine (24%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1920: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.8 million citizens.
- The Communist Party of Australia is founded in Sydney.
- Irish War of Independence: In Dublin, 31 people are killed in what became known as "Bloody Sunday". This included fourteen British informants, fourteen Irish civilians and three Irish Republican Army prisoners.
- American Fishing Schooner Esperanto defeats the Canadian Fishing Schooner Delawana in the First International Fishing Schooner Championship Races in Halifax.