Personal data Plonia Hofland
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Plonia Hofland
Household of Plonia Hofland
She is married to Arie Verboom.
They got married.
Timeline Plonia Hofland
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hofland
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hofland.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hofland.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hofland.
- The temperature on June 21, 1870 was about 21.7 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 52%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- January 6 » The inauguration of the Musikverein in Vienna, Austria.
- February 25 » Hiram Rhodes Revels, a Republican from Mississippi, is sworn into the United States Senate, becoming the first African American ever to sit in Congress.
- July 1 » The United States Department of Justice formally comes into existence.
- September 2 » Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Sedan: Prussian forces take Napoleon III of France and 100,000 of his soldiers prisoner.
- September 6 » Louisa Ann Swain of Laramie, Wyoming becomes the first woman in the United States to cast a vote legally after 1807.
- September 19 » Franco-Prussian War: The siege of Paris begins. The city will hold out for over four months before surrendering.