WieWasWie.nl akte 2520
GL akte 245
Timeline Jan Hendrik van Balgoijen
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Balgoijen
- The temperature on November 6, 1886 was about 6.7 °C. There was 5 mm of rain. The air pressure was 46 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 89%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1886: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- May 4 » Haymarket affair: A bomb is thrown at policemen trying to break up a labor rally in Chicago, United States, killing eight and wounding 60. The police fire into the crowd.
- June 10 » Mount Tarawera in New Zealand erupts, killing 153 people and burying the famous Pink and White Terraces. Eruptions continue for three months creating a large, 17km long fissure across the mountain peak.
- June 26 » Henri Moissan isolated elemental Fluorine for the first time.
- August 31 » The 7.0 Mw Charleston earthquake affects southeastern South Carolina with a maximum Mercalli intensity of X (Extreme). Sixty people killed with damage estimated at $5–6 million.
- November 27 » German judge Emil Hartwich sustains fatal injuries in a duel, which would become the background for Theodor Fontane's Effi Briest.
- November 30 » The Folies Bergère stages its first revue.
- The temperature on April 25, 1912 was between 6.2 °C and 19.8 °C and averaged 12.7 °C. There was 12.6 hours of sunshine (87%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1912: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- March 30 » Sultan Abd al-Hafid signs the Treaty of Fez, making Morocco a French protectorate.
- April 16 » Harriet Quimby becomes the first woman to fly an airplane across the English Channel.
- September 25 » Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism is founded in New York City.
- October 3 » U.S. forces defeat Nicaraguan rebels at the Battle of Coyotepe Hill.
- October 26 » First Balkan War: The Ottomans lose the cities of Thessaloniki and Skopje.
- December 16 » First Balkan War: The Royal Hellenic Navy defeats the Ottoman Navy at the Battle of Elli.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Aad Hoek, "Stamboom Hoek, van Scherpenzeel, la Verge en van de Water", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-hoek/I1077670046.php : accessed July 27, 2021), "Jan Hendrik van Balgoijen (1886-????)".