Personal data Barthlomeus (Bob) Rond
Image(s) Barthlomeus (Bob) Rond
Ancestors (and descendant) of Barthlomeus Rond
Household of Barthlomeus (Bob) Rond
He is married to (Not public) on April 18, 1952 at Den Haag (ZH), he was 25 years old.
- (Not public)
- (Not public)
Notes by Barthlomeus (Bob) Rond
Namen van de personen op de foto.
2 Dik Rond
4 Antje Swint de vrouw van Barthlomeus (Bob)
8 Dit Rond?
10 Lien Putz
12 Wil Hoek
13Chris Louis Rond
14 Bob Rond
15 Bartholomeus (Bart) Rond (Opa)
17 Hermina Cornelia Klazina (Mien) Hoek Rond Zus van Opa Rond
18 Wilhelmina (Wil) du Mée
Timeline Barthlomeus (Bob) Rond
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Rond
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Rond.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Rond.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Rond.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 18, 1952)
- The temperature on April 18, 1952 was between 7.1 °C and 22.2 °C and averaged 14.6 °C. There was 12.5 hours of sunshine (89%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Juliana' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 15, 1951 to September 2, 1952 the cabinet Drees I, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 2, 1952 to October 13, 1956 the cabinet Drees II, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1952: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10 million citizens.
- In Cilaos, Réunion, 1,870millimetres (74in) of rain falls in one day, setting a new world record.
- President Harry Truman announces that the United States has developed the hydrogen bomb.
- Slánský trials ? a series of Stalinist and anti-Semitic show trials in Czechoslovakia.