- The temperature on November 22, 1928 was between 9.1 °C and 12.1 °C and averaged 10.3 °C. There was 7.3 mm of rain. There was 0.4 hours of sunshine (5%). The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1928: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.6 million citizens.
- April 14 » The Bremen, a German Junkers W 33 type aircraft, reaches Greenly Island, Canada - the first successful transatlantic aeroplane flight from east to west.
- June 9 » Charles Kingsford Smith completes the first trans-Pacific flight in a Fokker Trimotor monoplane, the Southern Cross.
- July 7 » Sliced bread is sold for the first time (on the inventor's 48th birthday) by the Chillicothe Baking Company of Chillicothe, Missouri.
- October 1 » The Soviet Union introduces its first five-year plan.
- October 12 » An iron lung respirator is used for the first time at Children's Hospital, Boston.
- December 17 » Indian revolutionaries Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev Thapar and Shivaram Rajguru assassinate British police officer James Saunders in Lahore, Punjab, to avenge the death of Lala Lajpat Rai at the hands of the police. The three were executed in 1931.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Brouwer
has been compiled by Herman Brouwer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Herman Brouwer, "Stamboom Brouwer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-herman-brouwer/I1464.php : accessed July 3, 2022), "Bernardus Antonius Vloedgraven (1928-)".