Timeline Arie (Arie) Hemelop
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hemelop
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Hemelop.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hemelop.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hemelop.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 25, 1960)
- The temperature on May 25, 1960 was between 2.3 °C and 18.2 °C and averaged 10.9 °C. There was 8.4 hours of sunshine (52%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Juliana' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 19, 1959 to July 24, 1964 the cabinet De Quay, with Prof. dr. J.E. de Quay (KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1960: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 11 million citizens.
- A military coup against President Ngo Dinh Diem of South Vietnam is crushed.
- Nigeria gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- Due to the post-Independence Day admission of Hawaii as the 50th U.S. state on August 21, 1959, the 50-star flag of the United States debuts in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania almost ten and a half months later (see Flag Act).