Timeline Arie (Arie) Hemelop
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hemelop
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Hemelop.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hemelop.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hemelop.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 25, 1960)
- The temperature on May 25, 1960 was between 2.3 °C and 18.2 °C and averaged 10.9 °C. There was 8.4 hours of sunshine (52%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Juliana' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 19, 1959 to July 24, 1964 the cabinet De Quay, with Prof. dr. J.E. de Quay (KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1960: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 11 million citizens.
- Belgium defends its intervention in the Congo to the United Nations Security Council while the government of the Congo appeals to the Soviet Union to send troops to push back the Belgians. The governments of the United States and France and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization warn the Soviets to stay out of the dispute.
- Republic of the Congo (Brazzaville) becomes independent from France.
- Apartheid: Massacre in Sharpeville, South Africa: Police open fire on a group of unarmed black South African demonstrators, killing 69 and wounding 180.