Personal data George Lodewijk Funke
Relationship George Lodewijk Funke
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of George Lodewijk Funke
Household of George Lodewijk Funke
He is married to Anna Roos on July 5, 1912 at Terschelling (Frl.), he was 31 years old.
Timeline George Lodewijk Funke
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Funke
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Funke.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Funke.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Funke.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 5, 1912)
- The temperature on July 5, 1912 was between 12.9 °C and 23.6 °C and averaged 18.0 °C. There was 12.5 hours of sunshine (75%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1912: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- Spain declares a protectorate over the north shore of Morocco.
- William H. Van Schaick, captain of the steamship General Slocum which caught fire and killed over 1,000 people, is pardoned by U.S. President William Howard Taft after three-and-a-half-years in Sing Sing prison.
- Italian forces are the first to use airships for military purposes, employing them for reconnaissance behind Turkish lines.