Personal data Emil Stern
Ancestors (and descendant) of Emil Stern
Timeline Emil Stern
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Stern
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Stern.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Stern.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Stern.
- The temperature on August 31, 1871 was about 16.3 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- March 21 » Otto von Bismarck is appointed as the first Chancellor of the German Empire.
- March 26 » The elections of Commune council of the Paris Commune are held.
- March 27 » The first international rugby football match, when Scotland defeats England in Edinburgh at Raeburn Place.
- June 10 » Sinmiyangyo: Captain McLane Tilton leads 109 US Marines in a naval attack on Han River forts on Kanghwa Island, Korea.
- October 8 » The Great Chicago Fire and the much deadlier Peshtigo Fire break out.
- November 16 » The National Rifle Association receives its charter from New York State.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Maarten Heinemann, "Stamboom Heinemann-Kuiper", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-heinemann-kuiper/I13367.php : accessed June 14, 2021), "Emil Stern (1871-????)".