Personal data Pieternella Laven
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieternella Laven
Household of Pieternella Laven
She had a relationship with Nomen Nescio.
Event (MYHERITAGE:REL_OTHER) .
- Digitaal Stamboom Portaal
Timeline Pieternella Laven
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Laven
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Laven.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Laven.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Laven.
- The temperature on April 7, 1889 was about 5.4 °C. There was 8 mm of rain. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1889: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- January 8 » Herman Hollerith is issued US patent #395,791 for the 'Art of Applying Statistics' — his punched card calculator.
- February 9 » US president Grover Cleveland signs a bill elevating the United States Department of Agriculture to a Cabinet-level agency.
- May 2 » Menelik II, Emperor of Ethiopia, signs the Treaty of Wuchale, giving Italy control over Eritrea.
- July 8 » The first issue of The Wall Street Journal is published.
- September 23 » Nintendo Koppai (Later Nintendo Company, Limited) is founded by Fusajiro Yamauchi to produce and market the playing card game Hanafuda.
- September 28 » The General Conference on Weights and Measures (CGPM) defines the length of a meter.
- The temperature on June 11, 1940 was between 13.9 °C and 25.7 °C and averaged 18.3 °C. There was 12.8 hours of sunshine (77%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1939 to September 3, 1940 the cabinet De Geer II, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 3, 1940 to July 27, 1941 the cabinet Gerbrandy I, with Prof. dr. P.S. Gerbrandy (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1940: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.8 million citizens.
- April 7 » Booker T. Washington becomes the first African American to be depicted on a United States postage stamp.
- April 25 » Merkið, the flag of the Faroe Islands is approved by the British occupation government.
- May 26 » World War II: Operation Dynamo: In northern France, Allied forces begin a massive evacuation from Dunkirk, France.
- August 8 » The "Aufbau Ost" directive is signed by Wilhelm Keitel.
- September 9 » George Stibitz pioneers the first remote operation of a computer.
- November 12 » World War II: The Battle of Gabon ends as Free French Forces take Libreville, Gabon, and all of French Equatorial Africa from Vichy French forces.
The publication Stamboom Harmsen-de Vries
has been compiled by E.A. Harmsen
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
E.A. Harmsen, "Stamboom Harmsen-de Vries", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-harmsen-de-vries/I29395.php : accessed September 27, 2021), "Pieternella Laven (1889-1940)".