- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1693: Source: Wikipedia
- January 11 » A powerful earthquake destroys parts of Sicily and Malta.
- February 8 » The College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia, is granted a charter by King William III and Queen Mary II.
- July 25 » Ignacio de Maya founds the Real Santiago de las Sabinas, now known as Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo León, Mexico.
- July 29 » War of the Grand Alliance: Battle of Landen: France wins a Pyrrhic victory over Allied forces in the Netherlands.
- August 4 » Date traditionally ascribed to Dom Perignon's invention of champagne; it is not clear whether he actually invented champagne, however he has been credited as an innovator who developed the techniques used to perfect sparkling wine.
- October 4 » Nine Years' War: Piedmontese troops are defeated by the French.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Hajenius
has been compiled by Angelique Hajenius
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Angelique Hajenius, "Stamboom Hajenius", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-hajenius/I2896.php : accessed January 29, 2023), "Johanna Margarita Neomagus (1693-????)".