Timeline Jelke Kornelis Nijboer
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Nijboer
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Nijboer.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Nijboer.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Nijboer.
- The temperature on May 17, 1860 was about 16.7 °C. The air pressure was 2.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 72%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- April 3 » The first successful United States Pony Express run from St. Joseph, Missouri, to Sacramento, California, begins.
- April 9 » On his phonautograph machine, Édouard-Léon Scott de Martinville makes the oldest known recording of an audible human voice.
- June 23 » The United States Congress establishes the Government Printing Office.
- August 5 » Charles XV of Sweden of Sweden-Norway is crowned king of Norway in Trondheim.
- October 17 » First The Open Championship (referred to in North America as the British Open).
- December 29 » The launch of HMSWarrior, with her combination of screw propeller, iron hull and iron armour, renders all previous warships obsolete.